Los Altos Individualized Education PTA 2012-2013
Los Altos IEPTA (formally SEPTA) works to support the special education needs of children in the Los Altos School District. We strive to foster communication, share information, and help our children become active and successful participants in our community. We welcome all parents, educators, and community members who are interested in our work.
What We Do
Through our meetings, community events, and fundraisers, IEPTA strives to:
- bring our families and children together
- discuss educational issues common to children who receive special education
- enhance communication between special education parents, the schools, and the district administration
- help our children successfully participate in all aspects of education
- increase awareness about special needs for the entire Los Altos learning community
Donate to IEPTA
Tax ID for tax-deductible donations: 26-0679493
Sign up for e-Scrip - this is an easy way to donate to IEPTA.
- Login to http://www.escrip.com
- Choose to direct funds to Los Altos Special Education PTA - Group ID 500023670
Pronto Labels - here is another way to contribute to IEPTA. See here for more information.